Skip to main content

Need Access

Need Access?

If you are a DoD/VA ocular provider or researcher in this area, and would like access to DVEIVR, you can request access from the DVEIVR website: (requires CAC/PIV to access to site).

Click the "Submit Access Request" on DVEIVR website located at the bottom of the page. Instructions for requesting access can be found here, and on the "Help" button at the top of the DVEIVR website web page.