The Vision Center of Excellence (VCE) mission is to lead and advocate for programs and initiatives to improve vision health, optimize readiness and enhance quality of life for Service members and Veterans.
SHIELDS SAVE SIGHT
July is Eye Injury Prevention Month, and the VCE encourages you to focus on protecting your precious sense of sight. This includes proactive wearing of eye protection and known how to respond to an eye injury so sight can possibly be saved. This following resources will help you this month and all year long.
- Check out our blog on DoD Live
- Need a reason to shield your sight? Check out our handout fit the the gear to the job
- Do you know how to treat an eye injury? Learn how with our handout on saving sight
- Spread the word on shielding for sight and responding to injuries with this handout for on and off duty
- Need a poster for your facility, check out our eye injury poster